Monday, December 29, 2008

Junk Makeover

Whenever I'm back home, Mum would always tells me to get rid of my old junk that I do not need anymore. She said leaving the things all over the place is just collecting dust. After being nagged for quite a while, I finally decided to act. I got out all my old comics, tore them apart, separating the colours and the black and white for recycling purposes and packed them into small stacks. As I was cleaning up, I found some old stuff that I never used before. For instance, a black handphone cover. I forgot how I got it in the first place but I know I got it for free. I never used it because it was really dull and the material was kinda rough. As I was about to throw it away, I felt that it was a bit wasteful because it was still in a good condition and is useable. Therefore, I decided to give it makeover. I searched through the pile of old clothes that we wanted to give away and found one that was... not too bad looking and still in good condition as well. After working on it for 2 hours (it was that long because it was hand sewn).....


It took a while but I'm glad I did not throw it away. Being me, I started to find other junks to play play. Old notebook (torn all the useless written pages)......

into......a stylish one! :P That's it for today. Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment