Friday, January 15, 2010

My Valentine's Day

01




*knock* *knock* *knock* 


'He's punctual, as usual,' I smiled at the thought. 


After stealing a few looks at the mirror, making sure I'm dolled up nicely, I went to open the door. There he was, a dashing young man who is smiling bashfully at me. "Ready?" he asked. I nodded and took him by his arm, followed him towards his car. 


"Where will you taking me today?" 


"You'll see." 


As he opened the car door for me, he leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. "Happy Valentine's Day."


"Happy Valentine's Day, Grace."


"Hey, don't you call me that."


"But you won't let me call you by your first name." Christopher is his first name.


"Doesn't mean you should call me by my last name."


"All right, all right, Topher." Giving a kiss back. "Happy Valentine's Day."


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yes, you heard me right. It is THE Topher Grace from the hit comedy series "That's 70's Show." 
Isn't he dreamy? 



He has finished filming his latest movie entitled "Valentine's Day" which will be out in February 2010. Finally, we will be able to spend some time together. Here is the movie trailer. 



Now back to my story.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



It was the middle of the night and the whole place is deserted. Well, that's the idea of having REAL privacy when you are dating a celebrity. But I was glad that we were alone now. He's been away for months and I am glad he is here. He held my hand all the way while he was driving. I loved it. 


We reached a place that I do not know, or I haven't seen before. It was just too dark to see what this place is. All I know is that it was a huge building and... the doors were locked. But of course, Topher had the keys. 


"Close your eyes."


"What?"

"Close your eyes," he repeated.


"It's dark, Topher. I can't see anything."

"Just do it," he insisted.


"Oh.. oh all right."


*click* *click* *click*


"Now open them." 


"Oh my goodness...."


02
 



"Now I know where we are!"


"Can I have this dance?"


Smiling happily, I gave him my hand and he pulled me close. Swaying slowly under the many many stars, shining down on us. It was purely magical. 


Just the two of us. 
Nobody else. 
Just the two of us and the twinkling stars.
Just being in his arms makes everything seems so irrelevant and insignificant. 


Then, it was time to leave. 


He has to work early in the morning at 5am. Such a relationship is difficult but quoting the movie trailer, "Valentine's Day is about anger, disappointment, love, romance, mating, digressions, sparkly and commitment." He sent me home and kissed me so passionately that I just felt weak at my knees. 


"See you later."


"Yeah, see you."



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It's now 9 in the morning.


"What are you doing in bed?!?" my housemate voice screaming at my ear. "It's VALENTINE'S DAY!!!"


I smiled, mumbling, "I just had the best Valentine's Day." And continued sleeping.


"What?" she asked.


*

*
*
*
*



THE END.


This contest is brought by NuffNang. For further details, go to http://www.nuffnang.com.my/blog/ 

9 comments:

  1. OMG I wanna watch Valentines Day. Taylor Swift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm pretty sure u gonna win the tickets. u can be a novel writer too u know... thumbs up~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nicholas C: I wanna watch too!!

    @stephy-nie: Thank you thank you!

    @phatgurl: Aw... thank you! dunno whether I am able to win the tickets or not, though, competition is very tight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm,im a passerby.. i love urs post too.. just scroll through some post about the vday and urs is simply fab amongst the rest.. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! u definitely gonna win this~! i just heart topher~!!!! he's sooo boy next door!! eehehehe

    i could never top this post..:p

    hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much KAhYe3 and hazera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a valentine's day like that too! hahaha! For a moment i wanted to tell u that u are the luckiest girl on earth!

    ReplyDelete