Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lily Amore

Back in DISTED, Moral classes were always the best. There would be no pressure and it was a whole lot of fun! I remember that we had to do Moral presentation on whatever topic that we choose. Back then, I am just fascinated by TRANSSEXUAL and HOMOSEXUAL. I used to wonder whether they are born this way or the environment made them that way. So my friends and I ended up doing a presentation/skit on transsexuals. Some of us dressed up as guys at the beginning, and turned into girls at the end of the presentation.  I remember that Sin Ling was the acting plastic surgeon and she was operating on me. She used the opportunity to tickle me during the presentation, making me scream and shout, as if I was really in the operating theatre. Just thinking about it, puts a huge smile on my face. It was one of the most memorable moments in my college years. 

Back to the present, it was my friends' turn to do their Moral presentation. Only difference is that they have to shoot a video about the subject that they chose. Again, they chose 'Discrimination against Homosexuals'. They asked my help to shoot and edit the video. Immediately I agreed because this is one of the few things that I always wanted to do but didn't get the chance to do it. So after a month of shooting and editing, the final product is HERE!!! Hope you guys enjoy the show!

P.S. This is just a Moral Presentation where we had fun doing it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment