Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Raindrops keep falling on my head

August is coming to an end and it's time to embrace September.... - "so fast!"

Wednesday, for this semester, is the busiest and mentally challenging day of the week. Two lab sessions in a day, I can feel drained at the end of the day. There's plenty to do and yet at the same time, there is plenty of time to get to know your neighbors better. Having fun and work at the same time - not bad at all =P

Anyway, I was drenched from head to toe when my legs brought me home. Why??? Because I did not bring my umbrella, ella, ella and it was raining moderately. I didn't really mind the rain really... to me, it just like taking a shower... well except that it is in public *smiles* As I was soaked thoroughly, it really brought me back to my high school days... so nostalgic. I used to wait at a T-junction further away from high school for the my mum's conveinence to drive through. It saves her the trouble from making a turn here and there. There were definitely times that I didn't bring my umbrella, so I would wait in the rain for my mum. Hehe.. I loved it! Just water sprinkle on your face, somehow to me... it is refreshing. Then again, there is the issues of getting a cold or fall sick much rather easily, so this is not the sort of thing that can be done all the time. Hopefully I won't fall sick tomorrow.. *keeping my fingers crossed*

Finally, it stopped raining....

No comments:

Post a Comment