Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Progress.... but extremely slow

Man... it is already the fifth week.

Good news?
1. um......... well.... maybe.... there isn't any good news yet....

Bad news?
1. two reports due this week
2. one assignment due
3. have to prepare for oral presentation

More bad news?
1. Lack of determination
2. No motivation
3. Still slothful
4. Lost in lectures

-_-"" Yes... I know, I am utterly hopeless..... BLAH.....

Don't ask me why but I am just easily distracted when I am addicted to something. Lately I have been doing just that.... JUST THAT ONE THING...... therefore, in the end, I wasted a whole lot of time and even did something that I shouldn't have done. If I don't stop myself soon, well, let just say that I wouldn't have a future at all. Sometimes I feel so pathetic. Looks like the only place that I can get some work done is in the university library. Sigh.... So here I am, taking a break after I did my report halfway. I don't know why there is so many students in the library today. Are they having exams already? I really doubt it. Maybe it is the assignment season. Anyway, I better get back to work. Will write more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment