Sunday, April 20, 2008

Red Light , so Stop

Woke up feeling moody and guilty. I had given a confirmation to someone that I would go to that event. However, I couldn't make it. It sucks of course. I was really looking forward to it too... Not able to do what you had promised, it's just an empty promise filled with words that has no worth at all. So just feeling moody right now.

Well... thinking about it, I guess I deserved it... I prayed yesterday that Lord may manage my time to do the things that I'm suppose to do including the event that I wanted to go to. In the end, He made me stayed at home. This reminds me of myself when I was in my first year at university. First time away from home, wanted to do a lot of stuff and there was a lot of distractions as well. Hence, I eventually ended up neglecting my responsibilities. I don't want to make the same mistake again.

Therefore, I do not want to feel moody anymore and I want to make full use of the extra time to fulfill my duty so that I do not disappoint the Lord during my university life. I would like to share something I enjoyed this week...

Ephesians 6:10 - 'Finally, be EMPOWERED in the Lord and in the MIGHT of His STRENGTH.'

I do admit that I have a lot of weakness and I do get distracted easily, however, I know that whatever that I am not or whatever I need, He is. I may not get to do the things that I want all the time and it's all right. Light will show us the way, but strength and power will enable us to walk the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment