Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Un-Wasted Holidays

Sigh... I'm going back to SJ in less than two days. Don't get me wrong, I am actually looking forward to go back. However, there is that nagging feeling of not wanting to leave home. I don't know how to describe it in words but I'll try... it is like a tinge of guilt, with a dash of reluctance and a whole lot of love. Feeling rather emo right now... >_<

Though this must be the longest holiday that I ever spend at home, it wasn't as wasteful as I thought it would be. Hmm... where should I start? Well, when I first got home, I remembered I was dreading about my results that were coming out in a few weeks. Before my results were known, I finally received my father's approval for me to obtain my salvation as he is a atheist. That kind of happiness was really indescribable after one is immersed out of the water. I can still recall that I couldn't stop smiling. :) Lucky for me, I passed my examinations as well!!

Then the two months industrial training began. I met some very pleasant people over there. I must say, working is not my cup of tea but that is unavoidable regardless how much I try to stall it. I just hope that in the future, I am able to like what I do. I don't know what the future holds for me, but I do know that because it is such a mystery, it will be something really amazing and special :P

Besides working, I met up with several of my friends - my two best friends, one gospel-friend-turn-into-believer (so happy for her), a few of my college and high school friends. Had my first taste of going out at night, not really a big fan of it though. I would get pretty worn out after a long night. Right now, my eyes are filled with dark circles below it. SOoooo UNATTRACTIVE!!!

Another thing worth mentioning is that I bought my very first guitar!!!! A guitar to call my own! I absolutely love it! It's such a shame that I can't bring it down to SJ with me this time. Sigh... I'm gonna miss it! Read three novels, this is one of my favourite pastimes which I rarely have the chance to do it. Glad I had the holidays to do it. Anyway, before I even realize it, the attachment work has finally come to an end. Kinda miss the people there but not the work. :P

As soon as the completion of my training, I went straight into house cleaning mode in the preparation for CNY. My room has never been so clean before! Ate plenty during CNY, grow so fat now.... -_-" Visited my grandma. Don't let her fragile appearance deceive you, her mental alertness is still sharp as ever!
She is already 80 something but still going strong! God really bless her.

My relatives - you can see the resemblance :D

OH! Didn't experience a blackout for a very very long time. One night, the whole house just went dark. Moreover, it happened at night. Everything was pitch black, I can't even see my own my hand! After wandering aimlessly, blinded by the darkness, I finally found my handphone to give me some light to move about. The whole neighborhood was extremely dark but it's kinda pretty, don't you think?


Now CNY is almost over, it is time to get ready to go back to studying life. Hmm... my clothes are still in a pile waiting for me to iron them... so I better get going... Until next time. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment