Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Scissors are sharp

FINALLY I've gotten my haircut! The barbershop that I used to go to, has moved and I have no idea where it is! After trying hard to search for the new place, I gave up and went to my Mum's friend's saloon. To be honest, I was really scared to ask her to cut my hair because her work is according to her mood. If her mood is good, she will cut really nice. If it is not good, she will cut more and more of your hair. Well.. that was my impression of her when I was in high school. So I was kind of reluctant to go at first, but luckily, she gave me a new look! Though I must say, her cutting skills are really slick but really really scary! I was in the saloon for almost an hour but she only took 10 minutes to trim my hair! Half an hour just to wash and rinse my hair! In my whole life, I have never ever washed my hair THAT long before! Anyway, I'm glad it didn't turn out to be so horrible as I pictured it.

No comments:

Post a Comment