Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Art of Talking

Sigh... It is official, communicating is definitely hard. It's often funny when I think about it, how stupid I can act over a small misunderstanding. Sometimes there are people who are willing to lend a helping hand, but they would never really say those words. Most of the time, they would say it indirectly and that would frequently lead to a whole lot of misunderstandings as well as unnecessary actions. I would always wonder to myself, 'Why do I get so easily irritated over the small matters?' Maybe this is it. By not fully paying attention to one's speaking and also having a mind that continually likes to jump into conclusion, does make life difficult and sometimes unbearable.

It is strange that when you talk about absolutely nothing, pure nonsense, it can be fun. When you say nothing at all, it can be fun too. However, the moment you try to have a good and meaningful conversa
tion, it's becomes a challenge. This is hard as you are trying to express what you are thinking and deliever as clearly as possible to avoid any misinterpretation. I figured that is why people waste a lot of time in explanations. There is a wise one will always make me think of a reason for each action that I take or about to take. That is something I will always try neglect it as I find it too troublesome and hard to get by, though that wise one had his reasons. But I prefer to live my life as written as the following statement "No need to worry about everything I’ve done, live every second like it was my last one."

Communication may play a major part in life but it is nice to keep quiet once in a while and enjoy what surrounds you and what you have beside you. I find that environment and appearance speaks louder and clearer than a million words that come out from a single mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment