Friday, February 01, 2008

Toys of My Childhood

When I thought I could take a rest after finally completing my internship of two months, Mum being a Mum, ruins it when she asked me to clean the house and tidy up my bedroom! Sigh... Got up at 8:30 in the morning and started cleaning up! As I was tidying up my room, I came across a pile of old McDonald's toys, obtained from all the Happy Meals that I used to eat when I was a toddler. Since it has been so long, I decided to give them away to kids, that is if they are still interested in these kind of toys. If they don't, I would just throw them away as I don't play with them anymore and keeping them collects a lot of dust. That is why I took a picture of all the McDonald's toys I once had as shown below as a memoir. Imagine how many times I went to McDonald's just to get all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment