Friday, December 07, 2007

Backstreet's Back All RIGHT!


Yeah... I still love them. Can't help it, they are one of the first few groups I started listen to when I was young. Though missing one member, they still sing great.

I spent the night watching through all the music videos they had made... Boy, it do brings back memories~ Their very first single,
We've Got it Going On to the latest single, Inconsolable. I suddenly feel like a very little girl now... :P Been constantly playing Inconsolable over and over again on my Walkman phone. Yes, the Backstreet Boys are definitely back! I spent the night looking through all the music videos they had made throughout the years. Gosh.. They are no longer boys... they are MEN. I gotta listen to their previous album soon~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment