Friday, November 02, 2007

Howl's Moving Castle

I haven't watch any shows since my last trip to the cinema to watch Transformers. Yes, it has been a long time. As I was resting, got my mind off my books and exams for a day, my housemate recommended me to watch an anime, Howl's Moving Castle. It's really a fantasy story about wizardry and love. It's is quite nice and humourous to entertain your temporary soulish pleasures. It does bring out your inner child within you, making one believe in fairy tales again. Then again, reality is always at the door, you can't run away from it no matter how hard you try. And as of right now, I need to face reality. It is time for me to gety back to my studies. I've been spending too much time in front of the computer already. Toodles~!

It's doesn't look like a castle does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment