Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Music of My Heart

I don't know it all started, but it did made me miss the good old days.

Wait a minute... ahhh it's all coming back to me now, it began when I went to my course mate, Venetia's blog and saw the embedded video on the music video of Halfway Around the World by A*Teens. I had totally forgotten how much I used to like their songs. Then today, one of my new friends Huimin showed me some mp3s in her laptop. Man... I saw a whole lot of songs that I used to be so crazy about such as 911, C21, S Club 7, N Sync and etc. We were supposedly to spend out time wisely in doing our tutorials and reports, as usual, we ended spending about 30 to 45 minutes talking about music. I can still remember that the first three music videos that I ever saw. They were Spice Girls' Say You'll Be There, Backstreet Boys' I'll Never Break Your Heart and 911's Don't Wait For Me. Since I thought of it, I can still recall how were the music videos like; Spice Girls were singing in the desert in black tight dresses, Backstreet Boys were playing with the snow and courting girls while 911 were in a train station chasing after a girl. I can't believe that I could actually remember!

No matter what you guys say or tease, I still love their songs. These were the songs that I grew up with. It's hard to let go sometimes. There are a lot of the bands that I like have either disbanded or stop singing. It was and is still such a shame. Sometimes in the back of my head, I wished that they would still continue making music... Oh well.. that is life, you can't always get what you want. However, all the songs that I used work so hard in memorizing the lyrics, I can't get it out of my head!!! Like now, I'm listening to 911, I can't help by sing along! LOL... I do feel like a little kid again!

BSB's first album - "Everybody groove to the music, Everybody JAM! AHHHHH!!"


911 - Interestingly they disbanded a few months before 9/11 took place.

Spice Girls - Now I look at this... their clothes are a bit cheesy... hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment