Thursday, August 23, 2007

Unsure

I don't know what's going on with me lately... I went from being pissed to acts of insensitivity, from there to tears flowing down my cheeks. Now I felt better but then again, the sense of misery, pain and emptiness still remains. I don't know how to describe it, I just suddenly felt that my body is hollow and aching pain on my chest. I don't even understand the emotions that I'm going through. I don't think I'm moody right now as I still feel energetic and do assignments. I'm not sad because I can still laugh when I see a funny comic and I am listening to music. I'm not angry because I'm not punching my pillow and screaming. I don't consider myself to be in a happy condition as I am neither dancing nor am I feeling confident. It's just... sigh... Miserable? Emptiness? Tied up? I don't even know what am I feeling now.

I have an article to write and my deadline is tomorrow night. And I have only written.... one, two, three, FOUR lines. Great. Just great. I don't want to think about it for now. It's already 12.30am, I guess I better turn in. Hopefully, tomorrow would be a better day and I can be less confused about myself. At times like these, I wish I had a twin. Having a real life reflection would clarify a lot and you would understand yourself more. If I had a twin, maybe she wouldn't be so lost like me...


Mirror image - and no, I don't have a twin!

No comments:

Post a Comment