Monday, August 27, 2007

Ordinary Day

"IDIOT!" I scolded myself as I searched through my bag, in and out. I had forgotten to bring my purse along, where my Student ID and money are all in it. Due to my forgetfulness, I can't borrow any reference books for my report which I planned to finish tonight and I had to borrow lunch money from my friend. Felt a bit embarrassed as I had to get money from my friend who I hardly hung out lately. She is a very good friend of mine but we hardly see each other around in campus 'cause most of our classes are different. Moreover, I am not the type of person who likes to borrow money from other. Sigh... I'm just glad that she didn't mind.

Besides that, I brought my laptop to campus to get some work done during the time break between classes. Huh... no cable electricity in most of the areas in the library. Disappointing as it is, I am glad that I did charged my laptop before I came. Didn't get to do much but at least there were some work could be done. I'm really hoping that I can finish this report by tonight. I don't want to see, feel, breathe or touch that report ever again once I am done with it. This is really taking too much of my time.

On the lighter note, though everything wasn't as pleasant and smooth-flowing as I wanted it to be, it wasn't that bad either. Was reminded with this Bible verse, "In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God - Phillipians 4:6." Anxiety makes people cranky... well, it makes me cranky and moody. I just need to center myself and let the peace of God fill my entire being.

I promised myself that I must finish the report by tonight. NO EXCUSES. So see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment