Sunday, August 26, 2007

Horoscope for the Day

I don't think that I am a superstitious girl 'cause I do find them a bit ridiculous. Neither do I believe in horoscopes. For the same reasons as well. However, right now, I just need a break from Cellular Metabolism report. Been working on it for two days already and still I am no where in getting it done. Sigh. My Friendster horoscope for the day is....

Friendster Horoscope for August 26, 2007

The Bottom Line

Be open to changing your mind today -- it'll demonstrate your strong intelligence.

In Detail

Be open to changing your mind once in a while. There is nothing wrong with admitting that you were blind but now you see. In fact, it's a sign of your intelligence that when new information comes your way, you factor it in and adjust your viewpoint accordingly. Sticking to your guns is not inherently a bad idea, but denying reality is. Seek out some intellectual stimulation. Try to find out more information about controversial ideas. Put yourself in a diverse crowd.


Yeah... I can be really stubborn if I want to. All righty, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment