Friday, December 31, 2004

First Entry

Well, my very first entry in my new blog. I guess this is going to be a new start for me. I finally completed my course in college. Now to head on to the next step. Hopefully I can cope with a new enviroment, new faces, new challenges and new life. Yupe, this is not going to be easy. Heck, everything in life is not easy. Everything must be put to the test, whether is trust, friendship or even love. You know, everytime I take a step forward, I can't help myself from reminiscing. I kept thinking about the days when I was younger, my embarassing moments, my achievements, my mistakes, my good and bad days, not forgetting my sweet moments together with someone special.... *sigh* Time really flies... oh well, we just really have to enjoy while we can. Time is really short. So must live to the fullest. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment