Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Food Troubles

After three whole years eating the university's cafeteria food, this is the first time I actually encountered a headache from eating! Not only was it expensive and I was cheated in taking onion rings when they were actually fried sotong rings!! Man.. I had to skip my Psychology lecture because of that headache. Was having a hard time concentrating to do anything. So what did I end up doing? I went up to the third floor of library, pulled out two sofa chairs to face each other and BAM... I fell asleep. Normally I wouldn't do such a thing especially when there was a bunch of students hanging around there *embarrassed*, but I couldn't help myself. It distracted me from my revision. I didn't go home immediately because I had some other things to attend to later in the evening. I woke myself up twice during my two hours of 'nap' and each time I woke up, I found out there were more people sleeping on the sofas as well. Either it is the bad food from the cafeteria, or those students had finished their assignments for the day. Glad that it was just a minor headache. Felt much better after a good rest. Therefore, the lesson for today is not to consume the butter chicken in the cafeteria ever again! Sigh... It did taste good though...

2 comments: