Wednesday, January 07, 2009

New Year but Old me... sob...

It's been three days working in the Spastic Center and the experience is just... different. Yeah, I can't think of another word to describe this feeling at the moment. Each day I am seeing something different in the kids and learning new stuff about them as well. One thing I definitely learned from all these is that I'm getting old. Yes I may be in my early twenties, but handling kids everyday is really tiring! I came home everyday and I went straight to sleep for several hours. And those who knows me well, will know that I don't take afternoon naps!!!! I need to build up my stamina! Anyway, learnt a new word from my friend, this blog will be on hiatus for a while as I am juggling with NGO, PTJ and MCAT. Have no idea what the hell I am saying...? Will update soon... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment