Sunday, January 04, 2009

Hectic life - BEGIN

Starting from Jan 5 (which is tomorrow, by the way), a hectic life awaits... Should I be happy or sad or nervous? I have simply no idea. Words just fail me at the moment.

As of tomorrow, I have registered myself to do some volunteer work in The Cerebral Palsy (Spastic) Children's Association of Penang for a short period hopefully. I applied for it because I thought my holiday would be too long and wasteful if I don't find something useful to do. Unexpectedly, a lot is going to happen this dreadful month. Backing out of it is a NO NO. Will fill in more details in times to come. I have no idea whether I can cope or not but I know I will try my very best. Right now, it's bed time. Good night and have pleasant dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment