Friday, January 30, 2009

DND

I really feel like crying but I am not able to squeeze out a teardrop.
I really feel pain but numb at the same time.
I really do not know what to do but deep down, I think I know the answer.
I really do not to want do it but I feel that I must.
I think I'm sure but I'm not at all.
Gosh... I am really feeling very insecure about myself.
Why is everybody speaking contradictory things about me?!?!?!??!?!?
One say that I'm good at something, the other say that I'm the worst at the same thing.
WELL, WHICH ONE IS IT!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
Now I am just being mad!
The people that says that I'm good at that something, must be either lying to me or think too highly of me.
The other group that says me being the worst in that same thing, is definitely NOT LYING to me.
It's like telling me to throw whatever I've learned out the window and begin from scratch!!
I JUST WANNA SCREEEEAAAAMMMM but just can't!! DAMN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment