Sunday, January 13, 2008

Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars

It's a clear night again - not a single cloud could be found. A perfect scenery as I gaze upon all the twinkling little stars shining above. Fortunate it is for me to be where I am right now. Although astronomy is not my cup of tea, I do enjoy just merely watching them shine. The only this I know about astronomy is a particular constellation and that is... ehhh... wait... I don't actually know the name... Let me go Google it...

*wind blew softly*

Ahh.. Here it is...



This is called the Orion also known as The Hunter. I know this as it is said to be the most common and the most easily identify constellation. It has a distinguish feature which have three stars forming a straight line; so whenever I see that, I would always figured that is Orion. Well.. how would I know anyway... I just like to gaze the stars. It's really quite relaxing and it never fails to amaze me how wonderful God's creation is. Really! Every night, I would look up the sky and I would feel that this world or universe that we live in is very mysterious... It's a bliss to be ignorant at times, too much information will causes all the attraction and mystery to just fade away...

No comments:

Post a Comment