Monday, October 08, 2007

A Break that I Do Not Need

Blah.... exams.... whether is preparing for it or having it, both can be really suffocating at times. At times I just really need to deny my natural self in which in this case is sloth and lack for determination. I really need to depend on the Lord, not to help me pass my exams blindly but to help me grow in life as I go through every obstacles that are hindering my journey. May the Lord's grace be sufficient for all whoever facing examinations.

By the way, on a separate topic, Monash students, do wear GREEN on Wednesday as it is Environment Day according to my friend. By wearing GREEN, it does not necessarily mean that one support nature or any other way, it is just an excuse to get free Starbucks vouchers! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment