Monday, July 23, 2007

Bursting out

Everybody makes choices everyday. Choices that are either right or wrong, acceptable or non-acceptable and big or small. Sometimes I felt that people makes a bunch of bad decisions and I start commenting in my head what that particular person should do or not do. Eventually, I realized that I make a hell lot more of bad choices, it might be even more than other people. So much that it hurts somebody else. At times, I really hate this growing stage. I hate it that you have to choose when you have absolutely no idea what you want. I really dislike making decisions but I have to make decisions every single moment. Whether I like it or not, I still have to do it. Sigh... I know that when I say I don't like to make decisions, it shows that I'm being ignorant. And I just don't know why I end up like that. Just wanted to let something out off my chest...... *deep breath*

No comments:

Post a Comment