Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wonder Girls - "Nothin' on You" (B.O.B/BRUNO MARS OFFICIAL COVER)


I only got to know the Wonder Girls when their hit song "Nobody but you" hit the radios. As if there is no other songs available, they kept playing that song over and OVER again. Ah... there was a time that I got sick of that song... for a short while at least. Anyway, I stumbled upon a song posted on Facebook which I find very amusing. Wonder Girls doing a cover on B.o.B featuring Bruno Mars "Nothin' on You"!?!?!??!?!?!?! Another song which I got sick of from the repetitive replay by the radios. Sounds like a weird combo. Sceptical but curious, I hit the PLAY button...

So should you.


Apparently, this song "Nothin' On You" was voted for the Wonder Girls to sing. Thank goodness it was this song and not the next runner up which was Miley Cyrus "Party in the USA"!!! Or else you wouldn't see this post AT ALL.

So what do you think of their cover on "Nothin' on You"?

I like it. I really like this rendition. It's sweet with a little bit of swag to it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment