Thursday, October 02, 2008

2nd Day of Raya

I'm going back to Subang tomorrow! All sorts of emotions going through my whole being at the moment...
Relief
- Mum won't have to stuff food down my throat (I have been over-eating)
Sad - Leaving my parents behind... again. And my bed... AND my room... Scared
- Finals in two weeks...Worried - Still have plenty more to cover...

Putting those feelings aside, let me begin my story...
An undergraduate student met up with a fresh graduate for DIM SUM this morning. Place was crowded. Figures. It is a public holiday. Was sitting there wai
ting to be served and then I saw...
"SATURDAY, SUNDAY and PUBLIC HOLIDAY - SELF SERVICE" O...K... self-service it is then! These two girls started chatting and chatting... and chatting and chatting... chatting and chatting... and chatting and chatting... chatting and chatting... and chatting and chatting... What??? Were you expecting something interesting? Sorry to burst your bubble. When girls meet together, 99% of the time they do is TALK.

I looked so PLUM in this picture! BWAH!!!!

I told my mum earlier that I need a new jacket as my old one is going to wear out soon... We just dropped by Island Plaza for an hour and I have found an awesome cool jacket! With hood too!!! VELVET material!


FRONT

BACK

The DESIGN at the back

These photos are not doing this jacket any justice as I took them with my pitiful and extremely little - 2 mega pixels camera phone.

Gotta go PACKING ASAP~! See you in Subang!

No comments:

Post a Comment