Saturday, July 21, 2007

Boring Saturday

The sisters living in the sisters' house all except me went to Melaka for a campus blending conference for the weekend. Sigh.. how I wish I could go. I would love to see other sisters and brothers from different states and hear their prophecies. Sigh.. it's my fault anyway for not going. Sigh... so bored.

Woke up at 8am this morning, had KL-styled 'chee cheong fun' for breakfast. A bit too salty for me. Study Cellular Metabolism for a while and then slept again for another half an hour. I just don't understand why I am so sleepy today. Also I don't understand how some people can just sit at the very same spot and study for a few hours straight. I don't know why I can't do that.

Went to Sunway Pyramid with other sisters for late lunch, a very late one. By the time we got our food at MR. TEPPANYAKI, it was already 4pm. So, yeah I am still barely hungry.

Well at least there is one thing to look forward for today. Ho Chian is coming back from her hometown! I can't wait to see her!

Yes, I am dead bored. I took this out of sheer boredomness.

I'm going out for dinner now people.

The question is.....



WHAT WILL I EAT??????


No comments:

Post a Comment