Tuesday, August 16, 2005

playing with my pen.....

assignments are just getting more and more each day... I still have a 2000 words english report due this thursday and I haven't even started yet... and I'll be having a chemistry test this thursday as well.... have to do two posters to advertise some activities, which is due next monday.... moreover, I have to worry about biology presentation which will be held after the one week study break. At least I have some time off then... :) In the back of my mind, I can hear a 'devil' telling me, "make sure that these two posters do not take much of your time, remember to focus on your studies." :) yes, I'll remember to do so.... :P oh well... better do not waste precious time anymore, I should hit the books (hopefully I won't change my mind later).

3 comments: